Information on implemented activities, certification bodies and years of issuance of certificates in the field of IMS for a group of companies "KazTransGas" JSC in 2018
Year of issue of the certificate
JSC «Intergas Central Asia»
AFNOR Certification /
ТОО «Asia CertLine»
JSC "KazTransGas Aimak"
Amangeldy Gas LLP
LLP "Beyneu-Shymkent gas pipeline"
TÜV Thüringen e.V.
Asian Gas Pipeline LLP
Quality Austria Trainings, Certification and Evaluation Ltd
(ISO 9001:2008, ISО 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007)
ТОО «Bureau Veritas Kazakhstan»
On December 11, 2018, a subsidiary of the KTG Group, Intergas Central Asia JSC, won the grand prix in the competition for the social responsibility of business “Paryz” in the nomination “For contribution to the environment.”
KTG strives to organize management in such a way that the qualitative level of activity meets the requirements and expectations of all stakeholders through increasing the company's revenues, raising the level of material well-being of staff, facilitating the growth of business opportunities of partners and suppliers. At the same time, KTG seeks to ensure safe working conditions for personnel, prevent negative impact on the environment.
The main principles of activity in improving the quality, preventing negative impact on the environment, ensuring the reduction of professional risks in KTG are:
- Continuous improvement of business performance through the analysis of business processes, ongoing monitoring, the introduction of process automation, where possible, and their gradual reengineering. Continuous study and use of best practices in the field of management technologies and involvement of subsidiaries in the procedures for their application;
- Supporting the desire for leadership and initiative at all levels, increasing the responsibility and professionalism of each member of the team;
- Building reliable relationships with business partners in the field of introducing innovative technologies and developing new types of services;
- Creating a favorable socio-psychological climate, increasing staff motivation;
- Respect for the priority of life and health of people in relation to productive activities;
- Prevention of problems, their causes by improving the system of internal control and risk-oriented approach in the integrated management system;
- Prevention of environmental pollution, through the priority of preventive actions to prevent negative impacts on the environment before actions to combat the consequences of such impacts;
- Ensuring the compliance of the quality management system, health and safety, environmental management system, legislative, regulatory requirements, as well as the requirements of stakeholders;
- Consecutive involvement of all employees in active participation in environmental protection activities, ensuring professional safety. Motivation of this participation, as well as training and professional development of employees in these areas;
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the integrated management system, achieving its effectiveness.